Constant repairs getting you down? We’ll do it all for you, or give you a hand.
One subscription, for all your needs
What you get
- A personal concierge taking care of everything for you
- Checks every six months (..?)
- Minor repairs and regular upkeep
- Access to the 3rd Hand Club
What it costs
- $50 p/m subscription fee (..?)
- Major repairs are additional, and will be estimated first
3RD HAND CLUB
Learn as you go, support when you need it
Want to do your own repairs and improvement, but don’t have the skills..?
Join the 3rd Hand, where you’ll have access to a host of resources including useful tips, and step-by-step guides on how to fix and maintain most of the items you’ll have to deal with in your home. For complex issues you’d rather not deal with, you’ll also have access to our trusted suppliers who can help you with anything from plumbing to carpet cleaning, air-conditioning and cooker repairs.
All suppliers have been tried, tested and vetted to ensure they deliver service of the highest quality, so you can rest assured you’re in good hands if you need to call on them.
Property Club Subscription
What you get:
- 24/7 access to the 3rd Hand Club
- Educational guides & videos
- Details of a trusted selection of tradesmen & specialists
- Quarterly webinars from industry professionals & tradesmen
- Community forum for sharing knowledge & advice
- Exclusive access to recycled appliances & goods
- Tips and advice on sustainable living
- Home improvement skills and ideas
Every Thing A Real Estate Manager Should Be Doing
An Essential Real Estate Checklist
- Optimise the income from your investment
- Reduce costs with regular preventative upkeep
- Ensure compliance with all the relevant regulations
- Maintain, and even increase the value of your investment
- Keep tenancy levels high, and gaps between tenancies low
- Provide help with expanding your property portfolio
Frequently Asked Questions
First established in December 1996, you might say we’ve been round the block a few times, unlike a lot of the newer ‘hybrid real state’ models around at the moment.
Yes, our licence number is 953746.
We’re there to help out as much as we can, but in an emergency it’s best to contact the emergency services first, and let us know afterwards.
NSW SES: 132 500
Jemena (GAS): 131 909
Ausgrid: 131 388